The current pandemic could not have been predicted. Forecasting this kind of global disruption is close to impossible - but it doesn’t mean you can’t prepare. From pivoting your planning during unprecedented times, to setting up your organisation for success as we head towards 2021, future-proofing helps your business anticipate and plan.
During this webinar, we’ll explore steps for business leaders as we move into the next stage of the pandemic and beyond. Register now to gain insights from leading AEC firms on how future-proofing can help you adapt to change and minimise risk. We’ll hear from firms who continue to weather the pandemic successfully, with the right strategy and technology in place.
1. What are the important future proofing strategies to implement?
2. How has the current pandemic influenced strategy moving forward?
3. What are the perceived challenges of a second wave that is seemingly upon us?
4. How should businesses prepare and adapt?
• Alastair Wallace, Partner, Thomas+Adamson.
• Toby Sortain, Senior BIM Manager ISG
• Nick Leach, Strategic BIM/Digital Lead, Sir Robert McAlpine
• Nick Nieder, Product Management Director, Deltek