This webinar, hosted by the ASCI Ethics Committee, is the first in a series of ASCI Ethics Webinars designed to educate in the best practice approaches to managing ethical issues in our global supply chains.
In this webinar you will:
* Find out about your benefits as a registered Associate or Practitoner in an overview of the ASCI Ethics Management Program managed by the Ethics Committee under ASCI's Professional Accreditation Scheme including:
- Overview of the Ethics Management Program and why you need it
- Overview of the resources available to Registered Associates and Practitioners from the Program and how they help
- Explanation of the complaints procedure and what it achieves for the profession
* Hear from an expert in ethics measurement and an expert responsible for the Property Council of Australia's shared Modern Slavery application (Stockland, Mirvac, Lendlease, AMP, Vicinity and many others)