This very timely event will bring together key leaders/expert from government, the nutrition field, Access to Nutrition Initiative (ATNI), the World Benchmarking Alliance, and the private sector, to launch new data from ATNI on the topic of workforce nutrition and private sector supply chains.
This data is critical to companies developing SMART N4G commitments related to workforce nutrition within their supply chains.
• Government of Bangladesh, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Mr. Md. Ehsan-E-Elahi, Secretary, Ministry of Labour and Employment (Bangladesh)
• Access to Nutrition Initiative (ATNI) – Marije Boomsma, Program Director (Netherlands)
• World Benchmark Alliance (WBA) – Viktoria de Bourbon de Parme, Lead Food and Agriculture (Netherlands)
• Edible Nuts sector – Olam International, Burcu Turkay, Global Manager for Sustainability
• Retail sector – Migros (Turkey)
• Garment industry – VF Corporation (Bangladesh)
• Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) – Lawrence Haddad, Executive Director (Switzerland)
• The Consumer Goods Forum – Wai-Chan Chan, Managing Director (France)