This is an 8-hour webinar, part of the London Community Response Fund Project scheduled on: Tuesaday 9th March from 10am - 12pm and 2pm-4pm and Thursday 11th March from 10am - 12pm and 2pm - 4pm.
Session 1 – Which social media channels are right for my business?
• What are my options? Which is appropriate?
• What do they look like? What is their main functionality?
• What analytics / measurement / insights do they offer?
Session 2 – What do I talk about on social media?
• Ideas for content and demystifying hashtags
• Best practice for creating engaging content
• Top tips and free tools for creating images and video
Session 3 – How do Facebook and Instagram ads work?
• Types of ads and how they work for product and service businesses
• How much they cost with case study examples and results
• How Facebook ads fit with your other marketing activities
Session 4 – How to use LinkedIn for lead generation
• Important first steps
• Searching for prospects - free and paid versions of LinkedIn
• How to successfully communicate with prospects