Are you thinking about freelancing but not sure what to expect? Have you recently started working on your own side hustle and finding it hard to manage everything alone? Or have you been freelancing for a while and you’re just looking for a space where people get what you’re going through? Well, we’ve got you covered.
When COVID hit, founders Daisy Morris, Poonam Dhuffer and Stef Sword-Williams started a weekly Zoom chat to listen, share, and vent about the common struggles we face when actioning ideas or setting up businesses alone. We soon realised that these daily obstacles weren’t just experienced by us, they’re experienced by all the side hustlers, part timers and freelancers out in the wild.
So if you’re looking for a safe space with honest chat from real women who are making their dream a reality, join us on the 9th of September as we discuss the topic of ‘MOTIVATION’. We’ll each be sharing our own personal journeys and reflecting on the following questions:
- What are different ways to motivate yourself?
- What tools do you use to keep on you track?
- Where do you find your inspiration?
- How do you get yourself out of a negative headspace and into a positive one?
- Who inspires your work ethic?
- What do you do when you’ve had a set back?
- How do you avoid social media demotivating you?
- How have you motivated yourself remotely?
- How do you know how to switch off?
We’ll also be answering your questions on the topic as a Live Q&A throughout the event, so get ready to open up and have an unfiltered chat with founders who real understand the grind. We've come together to unite, collaborate and serve others!