Industry experts share the latest research and insights on rewards and motivation.
From March 2020, when available meetings jobs disappeared, to today, where candidates are asking for — and sometimes getting — higher salaries and/or creative benefits, the meetings industry's job market has kept planners on their toes as they look for new positions. In this webinar, Dawn Penfold, president of Meetingjobs.com, a division of Cadre.com, will share insights into what hiring officials are looking for and what planners are asking for.
We will discuss:
• How do you attract and retain talent in our industry in 2022?
• What are the candidates asking for and what are realistic expectations on both sides?
• What is the laundry list of new benefit expectations?
• Is being flexible within your corporation an option?
• Where do you find the jobs and where do you find the talent?
• Why can't I find a coordinator-level person with one- to three-years' experience?