NEW DATE: April 9, 2020 from 12pm to 1pm PST.
Small Business Provisions of CARES Act
On March 27, 2020, President Trump signed into law the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (the CARES Act). There is no shortage of coverage and commentary on the CARES Act, so we are focusing here on provisions most likely to provide immediate cash flow to small and medium-sized businesses. The CRA and Weintraub Tobin, a CRA Legal Center partner, present a webinar to help restaurants find some relief in these uncharted times.
The webinar will cover the following items under the CARES Act:
· Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and Loan Forgiveness
· Economic Stabilization to Distressed Industries.
· Net Operating Loss Carrybacks
· Qualified Improvement Property Fix.
· Employee Retention Tax Credits.
· Deferral of Employer’s Share of Payroll Taxes
· Modification of Limitation on Business Interest