Adulting 101 – Adulting can be, well...hard, unless you've been equipped with the right tools to help make the transition from college to career less challenging. ACI has you covered. We've created a series of pre-employment workshops designed to help prepare you for your journey.
• 10 a.m. - Introduction and Welcome
• 10:10 a.m. - Navigating the Recruitment Process
• 11 a.m. - His/Her Interview Style Inspiration
• 11:45 a.m. - Lunch Break
• 12:30 p.m. - Adam and Amelia Take On Adulting
• 1:35 p.m. - Employment Law Basics: What Career Launchers Should Know
about Employment Law as They Transition into the Workforce
• 2:15 p.m. - What Next? Creative Strategies for Designing Your Future
For the full agenda, please copy and paste this URL into your web browser: file:///C:/Users/Cwilloughby/Documents/Career%20Services%20FY22/Virtual%20Work%20and%20Life%20Skills%20Bootcamps/Spring%2022/Boot%20Camp%20Agenda.pdf
Associated Colleges of Illinois’ Work and Life Skills Boot Camps deliver high-quality, intensive pre-employment skills and relevant information to juniors and seniors enrolled at ACI member colleges and universities. All students are welcome to attend.
Developed with funding from a Council of Independent Colleges’ First Opportunity Grant, the boot camps advance the efforts of member institutions to prepare underserved students to obtain post-graduation employment, launch careers, and establish financial stability for themselves and their families.