Life-Science companies of all sizes are digitally transforming to improve quality, from raw material to patient, while achieving resilience, effectiveness & efficiency.
Successful companies are leveraging next generation platforms to improve quality and business outcomes.
Hear from Beth Hayes, VP, BioPharma Strategy at Salesforce, Edward Armstrong, Director QA at Mustang Bio, Daniel R. Matlis, President at Axendia, and Prashanth Rajendran, CEO at ComplianceQuest for a panel discussion on May 13th at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
The expert panel will discuss:
• The benefits of a unified, connected, and agile modern cloud platform to accelerate digital transformation, pro-active change and business innovation
• The imperative for next generation cloud technology that leverages a trusted ‘systems of engagement’ framework to optimize process execution and decision making
• The value of distilling and aggregating overall eco-system data into intelligence to improve process, system, and human performance
• The need for new methods in collaboration, knowledge-sharing and intelligence to gain deeper predictive insights and improve outcomes
• The cost benefits of achieving new levels in operational excellence
Can't make this time? Register and you will be able to watch the On-Demand recording after the event.
This webinar is complimentary for individuals employed by Life-Science Companies, Academic and Government organizations.