In this rapidly changing COVID-19 environment, Small Businesses are struggling to navigate all the funding resources available to them – some have already applied for loans, but have not heard back.
Given the different eligibility requirements for federal, county, state and city funding resource, this webinar will provide status updates for all of the small business funding options, including helpful tips on what is still available, how to prepare and how to check the status of an existing application.
You will hear from the following guest speakers directly with updates on the funds that each level of government manages:
- Rosa Escareno, Commissioner, City of Chicago Business Affairs & Consumer Protection (BACP)
- Xochitl Flores, Bureau Chief, Cook County Bureau of Economic Development
- Erin Guthrie, Director, Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
- Brad McConnell, CEO of Accion, Serving Illinois and Indiana
- Robert Steiner, District Director, Illinois District, Office of Field Operations, U.S. Small Business Administration