If there is one thing that 2020 has taught us, it's that the ability to adapt has never been more critical to business success than it is at the moment. When it comes to customer communications management (CCM), more organizations are finding that their legacy systems and applications are turning into roadblocks and preventing agility. Even though putting those legacy or homegrown CCM systems to pasture can seem daunting, new technologies have emerged that can assist organizations in their communications prioritization, migration and rationalization efforts from old to newer modern platforms.
Join Smart Communications as we outline four key steps to help you prepare and action a seamless migration that will digitally transform your customer communications. In this webinar, we will cover:
· How to identify the critical business issues associated with legacy and home-grown CCM solutions
· How to build the business case for a legacy CCM migration
· Moving from an "apples to apples" migration philosophy to a more strategic migration approach that harnesses the benefits of modern CCM capabilities
· Where to start, how to plan, and where to prioritize your migration roadmap
· A live demonstration of Migration Studio and how it can be used to address some of the major obstacles of a CCM system migration