Delivered together with Dr. Tristan Petit, Helmholtz Berlin Center.
Writing collaboratively on the same version of an article, sharing references, and tracking changes are essential features of SciFlow to allow co-authors to write a research paper together.
This master class will provide practical suggestions and tips on creating a publication in SciFlow. It is intended for all academics who create publications alone or in a team.
What can you expect?
- A first impression of SciFlow
- Choosing an appropriate template (all global publishers or your own)
- Structuring the document
- Inserting images, tables, and formulas
- Citing & managing references in SciFlow
- Inviting co-authors and collaboration (including change tracking)
- Collaborative writing, commenting, and sharing references
- Support from the SciFlow team
Our guest for this master class will be Dr. Tristan Petit, Young Investigator Group Nanoscale Solid-Liquid Interfaces at Helmholtz Berlin. He will walk the audience with his own cases and best practices on how to use SciFlow with co-authors across the globe.
The host for this webinar will be Dr. Carsten Borchert, co-founder of SciFlow and former Ph.D. student at the University of Magdeburg.