The mission for the panel on September 9 will be to address key questions, such as:
• Why has ESG-driven investing in particular evolved so rapidly worldwide and how is it impacting Asia’s wealth management community?
• Where does ESG investing fit within the bigger picture of SRI, Impact investing and even Philanthropy?
• Are Asia’s wealthy private clients jumping on board the ESG bandwagon? If so, from where is the demand coming? The older or younger clients? From the more mature Asian economies? From the newer economies and newer wealth?
• What is the Asian WM community doing to adapt their products, services and expertise to the evolution of the ESG investment market today and for the future?
• How can Asia’s private clients achieve the best access to ESG investments – by individual stock, through funds, ETFs, DPM mandates, or how?
• Is ESG investing confined to only listed equities, or does it span fixed income and private assets as well?
• Does ESG investing merely serve to soothe the investor’s conscience, or does ESG improve investment returns as well?
• Who measures the ESG criteria, are there viable ESG metrics and ratings, and who is providing them?
• What about the regulators in Asia? Are they helping or hindering this initiative?
Registration Consent : By your action of voluntarily completing and clicking submit, you are providing your consent for us to use the information supplied to administer your participation in Hubbis’ webinar events. This includes sharing the below registration fields with our partner's speakers for the same purpose. Further information on how we use your information can be found at https://hubbis.com/defaultCommon/privacy-policy