There is so much on the line with the election and so much uncertainty regarding the outcome. Join the Coalition on Human Needs for an hour of clarity on Monday, November 9th at 1 p.m. ET. You’ll hear from Senator Sherrod Brown; Jared Bernstein, noted economist and economic adviser to former Vice President Biden; Lee Saunders, president of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees; and other important leaders. You'll learn up-to-date details regarding the state of play of the election -- the implications its outcomes will have for human needs programs over the next four years, and likely congressional decision-makers.
No matter the outcome of the election, those with low incomes and other vulnerable people will need strong advocacy over the next four years. Join us to learn what we think comes next. You're welcome to forward this notice to your colleagues or networks.
This webinar will be captioned.
- Senator Sherrod Brown
- Lee Saunders, president of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees
- Jared Bernstein, economist and economic adviser to former Vice President Biden
- Clarissa Martínez-de-Castro, Deputy Vice President, UnidosUS
- Richelle Friedman, Director of Public Policy, Coalition on Human Needs
- Deborah Weinstein, Executive Director, Coalition on Human Needs